Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1 year anniversary in Pet Therapy

One of the facilities where Winston and I visit had a party for him for his one year anniversary! The residents sang "How Much Is That Doggy In Window" and gave us some gifts! Winston received a basket full of dog toys and had a  grand time shredding paper.
They let me open my present!
Look at all my great toys!!

We had a great time with the residents! They had dog and bone shaped cookies!


The wonderful residents and Ms Kathy (the coordinator) gave us a lovely card, some pretty flowers; plus Winston's toys! We had a great time visiting with everyone! We enjoy our visits and I was very touched by the gifts and party for us.
Winston with all the gifts

Winston & I read our card. 

1 comment:

  1. What great swag for such a nice anniversary! Well done both of you.

    ReplyDelete