Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just doggin around


Mark has been honing his camera skills and Winston always makes a great subject! 
I smell a ducky treat. 

Maybe if I look cute you will feed me! 

I'd rather be over there!

I'm geting tired of waiting for my treat!!

If only I had thumbs I could get my own treat! 
 We also have some great pics of Winston posing with us for his Pet Partners therpay dog badges.  Winston will soon be seen visiting some local health care facilities. We are also very excited that AKC has released a new title for Therapy Dogs (THD) starting June 27, 2011. Another goal to work towards with Winston.
Dapper Boys

Posing with mom


It's official!! We all have our badges now!





 

Although we have been quite on the blog this month, Winston has had a busy spring! He continues to have tracking training. It is so hot now that we are going out less and earlier.

Winston is also still training in obedience with a goal of a Beginner Novice title. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment