Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bunny Hunting!

Thanks Easter Bunny! Bwak, Bwak! 
Hands OFF, these eggs are MINE! 



Happy Easter! 

I'd rather being chasing rabbits than posing as one! 

The shame of it all, look what I must do for a treat! 

Now give me my treat!
Tisket, a tasket, I wanna eat this darn basket! 

Carly and Elliott can have the purple egg, I get the blue & yellow eggs.


The gangs all here! 

Carly and Elliott pose for a few pics too! They don't really like to pose!
Carly looks so adorable after the groomers today! 

Carly says let's look for the Easter Bunny! 

Somebunny wants to wish you " Happy Easter!"
 A few pics from our flower garden this spring!






Here bunny, bunny, bunny.  I have some nice eggs for youuuu.
And then the Easter bunny says "What big teeth you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment